Monday, May 21

AYPWIP?

The girls got a Pinky and the Brain DVD from Netflix this week, and we've blown right throught it. I think they might pool their Christmas money this year to buy a set of them. (Hooray!)


One of my favorite parts of Pinky and the Brain was the "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" part of nearly every show. This site has a list of every AYPWIP that aired on Pinky and the Brain (including when they were just a part of the Animaniacs).

Here, for fun, is a sampling of a few of my favorites:

4 Nov 93 - Bubba Bo Bob Brain
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Wuh, I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.

10 Nov 93 - Spell-Bound
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
Sure, Brain, but how are we going to find chaps our size?

15 Feb 94 - Brain Meets Brawn
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but if they called them "Sad Meals", kids wouldn't buy them!

23 Nov 96 - A Little Off the Top
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

12 Sep 97 - Brain Noir
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but if we get Sam Spade, we'll never have any puppies.


Really, there are so many! If only I could find the sound files online! I used to have dozens of these things on my computer (before the old one died on me).

(***Update: I found the .wav files here, and I tried linking that last one to its file at the site. Let me know if you can get it to work.***)

1 comment:

Cath said...

The audio worked -- very cute. I may have to find out more about Pinky and the Brain now.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin