Wednesday, September 6

Additions to the Sidebar

In keeping with the idea of my life being Sacramental, I have added some pictures on the sidebar that demonstrate how the Sacraments of the Holy Catholic Church are central to our lives. I have a picture of my husband and I being blessed during our wedding (back before he was Catholic, so it wasn't a Mass), pictures of each of our children just after birth, and pictures of each of them begin Baptized. In addition, I have one picture of our older daughter receiving her First Holy Communion, which was on my birthday this year. I, myself, received my First Holy Communion on my eighth birthday, and my daughter said that she wanted to receive on the same date.

Looking at those pictures reminds me of how very wealthy I am! God has blessed me with the most wonderful life.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin