Thursday, July 10

BUMMER!

I went to make smoothies over the weekend and much to my chagrin discovered that my blender, now approaching something like ten years in age, gave up the ghost.  That's right - no blender.  And that means no smoothies, no shakes, no home-made mint chocolate java chip frappacinos.  

And for my anniversary, I'm really hoping for a mattress, so the blender - which I want to replace with a nice one that chops ice without any difficulty - is down on the list of items to purchase this month.  That is, unless someone wants to make it an anniversary present!  (Our fifteenth anniversary is August 14.  Fifteen whole years!)

And speaking of anniversaries, I'm contemplating seeing if Soccer Dad/Travel Man would mind if I converted our tenth anniversary presentation into an iMovie that I can post here.  Only thing is, the kids are in it, too, since our life really didn't begin until they came along.  That's going to take special permission, since I'm usually pretty careful about posting their beautiful faces around here.  




Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Dearest! Go to cooking.com and see what they have. They are having a BIG Clearance right now and they take PayPal, so you don't have to put it on a credit card!
Have you scouted around on Ebay? You may be able to find one on the cheapish that is new.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin