Monday, July 9

Motu

I have read the article from cwnews.com and the letter to the bishops of the world. I am going to read the motu itself in between loads of laundry.

On another topic, Little Girl is now 6, and she had a wonderful two-day birthday celebration. She and Big Girl are having fun visiting Older God-daughter and her sisters. They had several days of swimming and got so sunburned on their cheeks (despite loads of applied and re-applied sunscreen) that I forbid them to swim today. It's a mostly inside day today. :)

Hubby is working this week, and my grandma flies in tonight for a visit with all of her already-born great-grandchildren. So far, it's been a pretty nice visit. :)

Be good, now, and don't have any keggers while I'm away.



Christine

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin