Wednesday, April 18

Pictures (finally) of Our Minivan



For those who were really interested, I finally took some pictures of the new minivan. It's all very exciting, and the girls are dying to take a long trip so we can use the DVD player. :)




Here are a few pictures, including some that demonstrate the Stow-N-Go seating that was a must for me.



























Day two of owning this van, Hubby said, "I cleaned off the windows. What sticker do you want on the back window?" This from the same man I had to fight with to get the first one on our old minivan. AND...he let me keep the two on the Jeep, too. I chose my favorite sticker to place on the back window.

I had a shot of the front of the car, but the license plate was just a bit too easily identified, so I won't post it. But you can pretty much see the beautiful color here. Orlando Magic away uniform blue. Not bad, though Yankees blue would have been my favorite. :)


Thank You, Lord, for blessing us with finding this car when we did! Even in little things, He cares for us.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sweet love ma-cheen!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin