Friday, April 13

Living the Life of Riley

Well, everyone, I have to say that I'll miss you all when I start traveling more often. You see, I'm going to be coming into money! I'll share the email I got this morning about it.

Dear Friend,

Good day to you. I may have to trouble your sense of personal achievement and reward for an opportunity properly taken advantage of. I am Mr. David Jones, a representative and attorney to Kenneth Lay, the former chairman & CEO, Enron Corp.Industry: Energy & Natural Resources Home, he was jailed and facing trial on charges of corruption and embezzlement of funds but, presently death now. While in Power. He deposited fifteen million united states dollars ($15,000,000.00) with me when he was in power as the chairman.

I am contacting you because I want you to deal with the bank and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the Funds belong to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing person
who will not sit on this money when you claim it but rather assist me properly to share in this ratio, 60% to me and 40% to you. When I receive your positive response I will give you viable information relating to this project i.e. the Finance institution where the money was deposited and the required documentation that will enable you lay claims to the funds, which is very important. What I need is for you to indicate your interest that you will assist us by receiving the money as the beneficiary .

Once I have your details as stated below, the finance institution will contact you for Release of the funds to your account. As soon as payment is effected, and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, I intend to use my own share in acquiring some
estates abroad. For this too, I will need your assistance to acquire and manager the properties and you will be paid based on a certain percentage agreed on by both parties. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me urgently by E-mail:(djones0002yahoo.co.uk)and provide me the following:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your Telephone and Fax Number
3. Your Current Contact Address.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Jones.


Let's see...40% of $15,000,000 is about $6,000,000. Yeah, that ought to set us up for life, even after paying off family debts and the parish's debt and sending a chunk to Mother Angelica...

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin