Tuesday, April 10

Guess What I'm Reading?

I thought I was pacing myself well. I knew the last Harry Potter book would be out this year. I did not pay enough attention to notice that it won't be out until this summer! And now I'm smack in the middle of year 5! And I'm hooked! (See what happens when you have two weeks of illness? Reading time! Or, as Hubby put it, "Time Enough at Last.")

Anywho... I noticed this at this blog, and decided to take the test. And when I read the descriptions of the Houses, I noticed that they are from the Sorting Hat's song in book 5. How about that?


The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.






Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!

Chances of my writing about my impressions of Harry Potter are very good. I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seat until I do so, right?

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin