Friday, October 17

Spelling

This year, when I looked at Seton's spelling, I found it seemed challenging enough for Big Girl, so I got the book.  On Thursdays, the book says she's supposed to record her words into a tape recorder in order to give herself her own spelling test on Friday (time saver!!), but we don't actually OWN a tape recorder.

What's a mom to do?

Enter the new iMac with Garage Band!  I set Big Girl up with a mic and a podcast recorder, and now she's saying her words (with sentences that she got to type up on the Mac earlier in the week) so she can take a spelling test later today.

I might use it myself so I can set up Little Girl's spelling tests, too.  




Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin