Saturday, April 5

(Not a) Good Night

Well class was a total nightmare! Centra (the online application that allows for web-based learning with voice and text chate, etc.) hated me tonight. First off, I kept getting kicked out. I finally re-installed the software for it. Then, when I tried using my Dashboard widgets, I would get kicked out. Then the Dashboard froze up on me. Then I got back in and had no microphone abilities. Then I was kicked out again.

Out of three hours, I probably missed about half of class.

So guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?

Yup, listening to the class recording so I can pass my mandatory quiz for the week before 5 p.m. EDT. And if I get less than 80%, I get booted from the class.

I cussed a blue streak, cried, prayed ... not necessarily in that order, mind you, but let me tell you, my thoughts on Centra tonight are less-than-charitable.

I am totally hating this.

Oh, and add to that the fact that Soccer Dad was supposed to be home by now and he's currently in Atlanta (his stop between Jacksonville, Florida, and the airport near us), sitting in a terminal waiting for them to clean up the plane he's supposed to fly on.

He's never getting home. Actually, I think they have the ETA as somewhere after 1:30 a.m. yeah, right. The plane didn't even ARRIVE in Atlanta until after 12:30, and they had to get everyone off it, clean it, and then board Soccer Dad's flight.

I'd call him Travel Man, but he's not really Traveling if he's stuck in the airport, is he?

Delta and Centra. A perfect combination.

The only thing left is for Delta to lose his luggage - because that's what they do.






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin