Friday, February 29

Various Conversations


Last night at dinner:

Big Girl: What can you use to fix broken vegetables?

me: I don't know. What?

Big Girl: Tomato paste!





This morning, as I finished showering off Little Girl:

me: (Looking at her feet, trying to find the source of the light "thunking" sound I hear.) What are you doing with your toes? Are you snapping your toes??

Little Girl: Yes! I can do that! (Big grin as she continues snapping her toes.) Maybe I can be on "America's Most Interesting People!"


(Note: We don't watch any of those shows with submitted videos because I have an aversion to watching people get hurt or almost get hurt. So I'm not completely sure where she got this idea from.)

[image sources: tomatoes: here; toes: actual picture of my feet and Little Girl's feet taken in Myrtle Beach, SC, last October]






Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin