Saturday, February 6

We've Got Snow!

§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§ª§

Yeah, big deal. So does half the country. But...I've got beautiful pictures of the snow!

I decided there's only so many "kids building a snow fort" pictures I can take, so I started playing around with the snow on the trees and the scenery. Hope you enjoy these photographs!


The view from our kitchen.

These are the neighbors' willow trees. They are beautiful in snow and ice.
I love their twisty boughs.

Building a snow fort.

I was traipsing around the front yard when I noticed that the inner boughs of the evergreen tree had these snow patterns on them. Beautiful!

Al the Snowman™, who wields the Staff of Global Warming™.

Another view of the woods on the hill behind our home.


No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin