Monday, February 22

"Because It's Actually a Government Program They Pay Into..."


Dear FSA Account,

Every time it comes up, you sound like a good idea. But it's not so great to have a handy debit card for my prescriptions when said card will not work at my pharmacy. And, no, I don't want to ditch my pharmacy where they know my name (and voice over the phone) for the big place that doesn't know my name or even care enough to say, "Hey, here are some meds that are covered better so your co-pays are less; ask your doctor."

Don't be offended when we run away screaming next benefits enrollment period when the words "FSA Account" are uttered. Because we decided you are not All That, after all.

Love,
Christine the Soccer Mom

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin