Thursday, March 29

Puny Mommy

I caught whatever the kids had. Hubby is in Ohio until Friday. Please pray for me, that God gives me the grace and strength to take care of the girls today. I know He will, but I'll feel better knowing that I've got a few prayers going up, too.

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, and to guide.

Saint Peter, patron saint against fevers, pray for me!

Saint Monica, patron saint of mothers, pray for me!

Blessed Virgin, my mother, pray for me!

Lord Jesus, please grant me the strength to care for my girls today and tomorrow. If it be Your divine will, please allow me to recover quickly.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

You're in my prayers!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I will add my prayers as well--and direct some to St. Anthony. Feel better QUICK!

Anonymous said...

Poor sister. I hope that truck didn't come back again today!! Love you lots!!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin