Thursday, December 24

My Letter to Sen.'s Warner and Webb

"I am writing to express my extreme displeasure at your vote in favor of the health care reform bill. In addition to the enormous costs of the bill and the special back-room deals, it also will fund abortions on the federal level. Health care reform must protect human life, not pay to snuff it out.

I am very disappointed that you would vote in favor of this bill, especially when the majority of people are against it. "

Not that they'll listen to me. What do I, a member of the great unwashed masses, know about what's good for me? I need the smart people
In Washington to tell me what to do.

Pray. Pray that when they're done combining the two bills. We'll at least not force everyone to pay for abortions.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin