Wednesday, December 16

Jesse Tree: December 16

(Note: This is a series of posts from 2008.)


Theme: John the Baptist

6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and he ate locusts and wild honey. 7 And he preached, saying: There cometh after me one mightier than I, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. 8 I have baptized you with water; but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost. 9 And it came to pass, in those days, Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10 And forthwith coming up out of he water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit as a dove descending, and remaining on him.

11 And there came a voice from heaven: Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.


Read the rest:


No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin