Monday, November 2

All Souls' Day


Today I will pray for my family members who have gone to their eternal reward.

I will pray for my friends' family members, as well. And for their healing, as well, especially for those of them who have lost children.

I will pray for the holy souls of Purgatory today.


I will even pray for the souls of those who are the hardest to pray for, like George Tiller or Ted Kennedy. Not because I'm so holy, but because I know I'm not. Because it's a struggle to pray for people like them. Because doing so helps me become more holy, more like Him, Who calls me to Himself.

I will pray for those who will die this day.

I will pray that those who will die today to have the benefits of the Sacraments.





No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin