Saturday, August 23

YIPPEE!!

When Soccer Dad/Travel Man and I got married, my parents bought us a bedset for our wedding present. Since then, we've turned and flipped said mattress. For fifteen years.

This year, for our 15th anniversary, we decided to budget in a mattress and box spring set! And it's being delivered TODAY! HOORAY!!

I hope I can sleep on a mattress that actually has support to it, though.

Oh, and because it's WAY thicker than our old Sealy Postropedic, we'll need a new mattress pad/protector and new sheets. And our pillows are way icky, even after I wash and dry them. So we'll be hitting the stores for other bedstuffs, too.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Best part of it is that we are paying cash for it all.

THANK YOU, DAVE RAMSEY! (And thanks to Travel Man's work buddy who gave us the book just when things were bleakest for us.)





Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin