Wednesday, August 20

What. Ever.

The Ironic Catholic: Truth Is Stranger #82: "Godsbot" is a post in which we find a robo-Jesus who answers questions for you on the web. Their website/blog asks for donations. I.C. asked questions and got some funny answers, so I decided to mosey on over and check it out, too.  Here is a sampling:

Human: Who was Mary? 
godsbot: Mary is Isis, also the Empress in the Tarot. The Empress Corresponds in Hebrew to Double Letter Daleth the number 4 , in English it translates to the letter - D. 

Human: What is the Rosary? 
godsbot: Is that a rhetorical question? 

Human: Who is the blessed Virgin? 
godsbot: It depends on the historical context, because it changes from time to time. 

Human: Is Mary a virgin? 
godsbot: It could be. Ask Jesus if it is. 

I also asked if Catholics were saved.  The Jesus-looking guy said he wasn't sure.  So I guess the guy who looks just like all the Western images of Jesus isn't actually Him.  That would explain a lot.  Especially the somewhat snarky answers I got:

Human: Who are Catholics? 
godsbot: Some people on the net. 
Have you tried a web search? 

Human: How do I get saved? 
godsbot: First tell me why you want it. 

Human: Who is Saint Paul? 
godsbot: I remember faces better than names. 
I'll come back to that later. 

Human: Can women be preachers? 
godsbot: Can a book have no title? 

Very, very strange.




Please browse my eBay items. Thank you.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin