Tuesday, February 13

Why I'm Silent


I was busy this weekend entertaining, sort of. You see, on Saturday, Hubby made his Second and Third Degrees in a town about an hour or so from here. My parents flew up after finding an AMAZING deal on getting into the Very Small Airport we live near. Seriously. Just under $200 for BOTH of them, round-trip!


Anyway, Soccer Grandma (that would be my mom) and The Amazing Pa Pa were here from late Friday until late Monday. I think it will take the whole time between now and when we go to Florida to visit my family to deprogram the children! LOL! (Just kidding, mostly.)


But on Monday night, while Hubby dropped off my parents at the airport, I had my first Big Meeting with the Respect Life Committee at our parish. VERY light attendance (due to weather, I hope!), but two new members who were FULL of wonderful ideas! It's all very exciting!


More details to follow, but for now I really ought to see what the girls have been up to while I've been doing the taxes. They got very quiet again, and sometimes that means trouble.

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Congrats to your husband! How wonderful!

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Thanks, Barb. He really loves it so far. I'm glad to be involved with the Knights once again. (My father has been a Knight for as long as I can remember.) They are such a wonderful organization!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin