Monday, February 19

Lenten Bleg

Someone posted a wonderful project for Lent that consisted of making a crown of thorns with bread dough and toothpicks, which is baked until hard and then the toothpicks are taken out when good deeds are done (to show that it eases Christ's sufferings when we do as He asks).

I cannot for the life of me find that post or an article on the project. If you've done this project as a family, could you please leave a message in the com boxes here so that I can do said project with my girls?

Thanks a million!

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Chris, I think I saw that over at Elena's blog:
http://mydomesticchurch.blogspot.com/index.html

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Thank you, Esther. I found it and made one today! We'll post pictures tomorrow, after it's had a chance to cool completely.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin