Friday, January 26

Scenes from Home



*** Seen on blackboard in Spare Oom (formerly Little Girl's Room):


HiPDANeiseD
iS GooD!


Little Girl wrote it, and I don't know why.



*** Hubby has a habit of asking me where things are. Many times, I merely lift up something that is where he was just looking to find the item in question.


About three weeks ago, I said, "Honey, if anything should ever happen to me, I want you to remember one thing."


"What's that?"


"Look under stuff."


You know what? At least three times since then, he's asked me, "Where's [insert noun here]?" followed immediately by, "Wait! 'Remember to look under stuff.' ... Here it is!"


The most recent example was this morning, when he was looking for his gloves. He picked up my hat that I'd dropped carelessly on my way in last night, and there they were!



I like this new system. I look like a genius, and he finds more stuff without my direct assistance.

No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin