Wednesday, June 16

IHM, Washington, DC, June 2010

Travel Man and I are blessed to have some very good (and very kind) friends in the DC area who host us annually and then watch our girls while we go to the IHM Conference in Chantilly, VA, each year. I've got copious notes which I MUST transcribe ASAP.

Because I forgot my IHM notebook and they're all written on the back of coupons I printed from MyPoints just before our vacation. So they're very valuable notes in more ways than one. I'll pass on the spiritual value to you, but if you want the monetary value, leave me your email and I'll invite you to MyPoints so you can print off coupons (and earn points towards free gift cards for exciting places like Wal Mart and Home Depot and the iTunes store).


No comments:

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin