Thursday, September 3

Follow Up: My Complaint to Ben & Jerry's

I used their online email form to submit the following complaint:

I was sorry to see that you decided to promote gay "marriage" by re-naming your Chubby Hubby ice cream "Hubby Hubby" and displaying a picture of two men in tuxedos. This kind of activity is not one I wish to assist with my money, nor do I wish to need to explain even the chosen graphics for your promotion. As a result, from this point on, I will not purchase any more Ben & Jerry's ice cream.


If I get any response*, I'll let you know. In the meantime, why not tell them what you think, too?

(*I did find it interesting that the "Complaint" link, when you click about "general concern" leads you to a page where they say they won't be responding to you. Very nice, very progressive.)



Related links:

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Thanks for the link. I have passed it along to some friends too.

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin