Tuesday, August 3

In Which I Have an Off-Site Post

Sarah at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering asked if anyone wanted to do a guest post. Funny how her request came just after I had been feeling like I had something important I wanted to talk about to someone.

I'm honored to be a guest poster at her fine blog. (Please check her out regularly if you don't already!)

Here's the beginning of my article, but please click on over to her blog for the rest:

Early in my marriage, I heard some advice that I scoffed at (a bit) initially. “Never, EVER say a negative thing about your husband in front of another person!”
“Never?” I thought. “Seriously?”
At the time, we were in network marketing, and some of the women I admired had decided to take this advice to heart. So I decided to try it, too. ...
She's even got some nifty pictures to go along with it!














1 comment:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm heading over to read your post!

Who are your heros?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin